In regards to the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our service.
Our focus remains on 'Business as Usual' and providing an uninterrupted service to you, our valued customer, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We understand that concerns about the virus, and the impact it is having, are front of mind, so hopefully the following will help:
- We want to reassure you that we are well stocked with a large quantity of Oak. As such, we do not anticipate any difficulty making your products as a result of the current situation.
- We are continuing to take orders over the phone 8am to 6pm or 24/7 via our website.
- If you are local, we would encourage you to order online or over the phone, where appropriate.
- We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference.
- We are working closely with Parcelforce to provide a safe delivery service. Please note no signature will be required but someone will still need to be at the delivery address. Please see link for more information.
*To help during these difficult times shipping is now free to our UK, Jersey and Guernsey customers until further notice.
Lastly, we hope that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses, is minimal. If you did have any additional questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
John Weaver | Managing Director